The Night Fountains Show
Every Saturday evening in summer, the Royal Gardens of Château de Versailles are decked out in thousands of lights and invite you to take a journey through time to the rhythm of the Sun King’s music.
A magical walk to discover the fountains and a dazzling finale of fireworks for all ages !
The Night Fountains Shows, a unique opportunity to stroll through the groves and fountains, usually closed to the public, and see their water features playing to the sound of music. Rediscover the greatest arias of baroque music from Lully to Charpentier, from Gluck to Rameau as you stroll. A unique and magical experience.Show more
A two-and-a-half-hour walk filled with amazement and surprises, culminating in magnificent compositions of water jets and cascades of light at the Bassin de Neptune, the largest pool in the gardens of Château de Versailles.
For the grand finale of the evening, the pyrotechnics experts from Groupe F, world famous in their field, will present a show of royal fireworks on the Grand Perspective in the park !
EXCEPTIONAL DATES :
- Saturday, June 8th and 15th– Possibility for the Night Foutains Show tickets holders of coming in a period costume
- Sunday, July 14th – National Day
- Thursday, August 15th – The Fire Night Fountains Show
- Saturday, September 24th – The Electro Night Fountains Show
Prepare your visit
1. Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
2. Strolling tours, no seats available.
3. All exits are final.
4. Tickets cannot be returned, are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
5. The Night Fountains Show take place even in case of rain.
If exceptional weather conditions mean that the event has to be cancelled, the decision will be taken that evening. Tickets will then be carried forward to a later date in the season (except for the last date of the season for which a refund is possible)*.
→ Detailed conditions in our General Terms and Conditions of Sale*
Or from retailers Conditions detailed in the General Terms and Conditions of Sale of Château de Versailles Spectacles*.
/!\ Anyone wishing to access the Night Fountains Show by car via The Queen’s Gate must hold a Prestige Ticket, as must children aged between 6 and 17. These tickets act as a car park pass.