Fêtes Galantes 2017 : Marquises & Marchionesses ticket
Welcome from 7.30pm (access to car park, cloakroom and ticket office from 7pm). Free access activities, sketches and demonstrations from 8pm to 10.45pm. At 11pm, you will be invited to the Hall of Mirrors for the closing ball. The evening will end with fireworks viewed from the Hall in Mirrors, as during the grandest hours of Versailles.
When buying your ticket, please select two of the three following activities:
♦ Dancing : dancing class in the Hall of Mirrors
♦ Chapel : concert of sacred music in the Royal Chapel
♦ Guards'room : Concert in the King’s Guards’ room
There are two activities in each tour. Please select one of the twelve following tours (several schedules available):
• Tour Dancing (09.35pm) + Guards'room (08pm) 1
• Tour Dancing (10.15pm) + Guards'room (09pm) 2
• Tour Dancing (08.15pm) + Chapel (09pm) 1
• Tour Dancing (08.55pm) + Chapel (10pm) 2
• Tour Chapel (08pm) + Guards'room (09.30pm) 1
• Tour Chapel (08.30pm) + Guards'room (10pm) 2
• Tour Chapel (09pm) + Guards'room (10.30pm) 3
• Tour Chapel (09.30pm) + Guards'room (08.30pm) 4
• Tour Chapel (09.30pm) + Guards'room (10.30pm) 5
• Tour Chapel (09pm) + Guards'room (08.30pm) 6
• Tour Chapel (10.30pm) + Guards'room (08.30pm) 7
► USEFULL INFORMATION
We would like to inform you that the presidential visit which will take place in Versailles on Monday 29 May, 2017 will have no impact on the Fêtes Galantes: masked ball in the Hall of Mirrors. Please note that the chateau and park will be closed all day on that date. Access to the Fêtes Galantes will be as planned, through the Cour d’honneur from 6:30pm for King & Queen ticket holders and from 7:00pm for Duke & Duchess and Marquess & Marchioness ticket holders.
Car park on the Place d’Armes (bus car park) accessible via the central drive from 6:00pm.