Fêtes Galantes 2017 : Kings & Queens ticket
Exclusive welcome from 7pm (access to car park, cloakroom and ticket office from 6.30pm). At 7.15pm head for the Royal Opera for a private visit. Free access activities, sketches and demonstrations from 8pm to 10.45pm. From 7.30 to 11pm, enjoy unlimited access to the buffet, with a reserved table and seats. At 11pm, you will be invited to the Hall of Mirrors for a baroque closing ball. A surprise also awaits you during the course of the evening, which will end with fireworks viewed from the Hall in Mirrors, as during the finest hours of Versailles.
When buying your ticket, please select two of the three following activities:
►Dancing: dancing class in the Hall of Mirrors
4 ballet masters will introduce you to the moves and figures of the contredanse, a favorite dance at the French Court in the 17th century.
►Chapel: concert of sacred music in the Royal Chapel
►Guards'room: Concert in the King’s Guards’ Room
+ a staged visit of the King’s private apartments, Mesdames’ or du Barry’s.
King: staged visit of the King’s private apartments
Mesdames: staged visit of Mesdames’ apartments
du Barry: staged visit of Madame du Barry’s apartments
There are two activities in each tour plus a staged visit. Please select one of the following twelve tours (several schedules available):
• Mesdames (9.30pm) + Dance (10.15pm) + Guards'room (8pm)
• Mesdames (8pm) + Dance (8.55pm) + Chapel(10pm)
• Mesdames (10pm) + Chapel (8pm) + Guards'room (9pm)
• du Barry (9pm) + Dance (8.15pm) + Guards'room (10pm)
• du Barry (8pm) + Dance (8.55pm) + Chapel (10pm)
• du Barry (10pm) + Chapel (8pm) + Guards'room (9pm)
• King (9.30pm) + Dance (10.15pm) + Guards'room (8pm)
• King (8pm) + Dance (8.55pm) + Chapel (10pm)
• King (10pm) + Chapel (8pm) + Guards'room (9pm)