ADOR : The Friends of the Royal Opera
ADOR – “Amis de l’Opera Royal”, The Friends of the Royal Opera ADOR is a non-profit organization established in 2014. ADOR contributes actively to enhance the national and international reputation of the Royal Opera.
The musical season of the Royal Opera comprises more than sixty performances a year, attracting some 40,000 spectators. The audience, broad in scope and geographically wide, comes from Iles de France, all the districts of Paris and abroad.
Closely related to Château de Versailles Spectacles, ADOR promotes artistic creation by providing financial support to carefully selected ambitious projects. The first project supported by ADOR was the restitution of the Great Venetian Mass for the birth of Louis XIV of Rovetta, by the ensemble Galilei Consort. This world premiere recreation, staged by the young violinist Benjamin Chenier, was held in the Royal Chapel December 16th 2015 and gave birth to a CD offered to ADOR's members.
By joining ADOR for the 2016-2017 musical season, you will be contributing directly to the enrichment of the Royal Opera's programming in allowing the realization of two major projects:
- The Missa Salisburgensis of Biber, by the choir and orchestra Collegium 1704, directed by Václav Luks.
- The St. John Passion of Bach , by the Harmonic Chapel, directed by the young Valentin Tournet.
Join ADOR for the 2016-2017 musical season and enjoy exclusive privileges and benefits
- Invitation to the concerts supported by ADOR
- Issuance of a free Château de Versailles Spectacles Card that gives access to discounted tickets on all performances, from September to July, and free admission to the Musical Water Fountains Shows & Musical Gardens of Versailles
- Invitations to selected concerts and special deals on certain events
- For tax payers in France: 66% tax reduction of the amount of the donation against the overall tax on income, within the overall limit of 20% of net taxable income
- Members level of "Ami", "Ami Duo" and "Donateur" have a guarantee of admission to all concerts and the right to be upgraded to a superior category depending on availability, on the night of the show
► Discover all the benefits offered by ADOR (coming soon)
♦ Contact ADOR :
+33 (0)1 30 83 70 92
ADOR is an non-profit organization governed by the law of 1st July 1901.